Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Word that make me tingle and giggle

I want you to hold me in your hand feeling every beat of my heart in the throbbing of my cock. As you guide it up against your clit rubbing it against it until the yearning for me to be inside you becomes so strong that you push hard against me driving me deep into your pussy over and over until. I can hold off no longer  filling your sweet pussy with my cum.                                                                                                                     Then lying next to eachother in sweaty passion until the time comes to do it all over again.

I want to lay face to face kiss your sweet lips and hold you close with my cock inside of you throbbing against the warm softness of your pussy.

 I'm gonna send you a pic of my cock covered in the cum that thoughts of you have built up in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment