Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fw: Something to try Again

Nervous giggles from her and I
All from something we wanna try
Light petting a gentle kiss
Oh it's something I just can't miss
Getting started here we go
How I wanna watch her moan
He watches us with hungered lust
Wanting a little piece of us
I take her tit into my mouth
No control I gobble it down
Nipping biting we go for it
I lick my way to her slit
Nice and Slow
Down
Down
Down
Finally resting on her mound
I breathe in her sweet scent
My mouth is watering at just the thought of it
With my fingers I spread her wide
Searching for the treasure inside
I swirl my tongue on her clit
She starts to moan just a bit
My pussy tingles
My panties wet
Mmmm the lovely taste of it
Her sweet juice runs down my chin
I lap n lap she let's me in
This is something I'll try again.....


Dec2010

No comments:

Post a Comment