Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fw: Piece of Meat

Touch me
Kiss me
Pull that hair
Grab me
Lick me
Shove it there
Deep thrust
Biting lip
Head thrown back
Grab those hips
Juices flowing
Probe thrusting
SCREW ME SCREW ME!!!!!!
THERE!
THERE!
THERE!
GROW!
GROW!
GROW!
Thick sloppy tasty treat
Mmmm I want that piece of meat
Diving to the very end
Oh MY!!
Here I go again
Shaking
Quivering
Screaming loud
POUND!
POUND!
POUND!
HARDER!
FASTER!
BLOW THAT LOAD!
Panting
Twitching
Jello treat
All from that piece of meat


Dec 2010

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment