Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fw: A little pain

I want you down upon your knees
Begging for it
Plead n plead
Whips n chains
A little pain
I'm gonna make you scream my name
Did I say that we were through
I have only begun with you
I'll tie you up to suck n blow
Oh no!...... you won't spew that load
With my toys I'll punish you
Now I see you're in the mood
Tease n please that is the game
Go ahead scream my name
Don't you worry I won't stop
Devouring all that cock
And when the game is almost through
You say....It's time to punish you
Tell me I'm your little whore
And to get on all fours
Lick n nibble on my clit
Come on big boy slap those tits
Spank n squeeze on that ass
Oh baby I've been bad
Show me just a little pain
Can you make me scream your name?

Dec 2010

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment