Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Master Slave Slut Lover

Now I have met a man that is all for me. He thinks the way I do we have many things in common outside of the bedroom but in the bedroom is where we connect the most. He know what I'm thinking even before I know that's what I want......how exciting to meet someone like this. His voice turns my panties wet with one syllable. He is my slave and master in one. He brings me pain and pleasure as one. How I need him.....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out......not the person i thought it was........

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much my mistress slut princes lover your words are so erotic and pure you make me blush and cum all at the same time

    ReplyDelete