Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fw: Painfully Lovely

I have met this man, he turns me on like no other. There is something about him that I just can't put my finger on, when we speak a puddle forms in my panties......mmmmm. Even while sitting here typing about him I find that my pussy starts to tingle, my pulse creeps up and my breathing changes.

He is so kind and sweet but with a very dark side. Tells me how beautiful I am in one sentence and with the next what a dirty little slut I am and that he will gag me, tie me up, and spank my ass red. Thank you Master yes I want more.

What I enjoy most about him is that as dominate as he is, what he wants from me is punishment......and punishment is what he'll receive. They(who the fuck are they? Oh well..)say be careful what you wish for....... There is a dirty bitch in me that wants out and Baby you have given her permission to join the playground games and she doesn't
play by the rules
....painfully..........lovely


This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

  1. this seems like fate I feel the same way thank you so much for this its the most beautifull thing I've ever read. you are my Mistress Slut Princes Lover always

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete